• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Age of Mythology Enajereek

    Age of Mythology Enajereek


    Enajereek

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I gave my ally AI a bunch of resources because I noticed he was struggling a bit, and this is the result. Oh well. At least he's in the mythic age now.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I Finished a scenario Named aom_special_scenario in scnearios and my background changed to this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I put AoM sounds over a fight scene from the TV Show "Vikings" and I think it turned out great! (The title is unrelated, it's an inside joke with some friends)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Favorite AI setups?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Does anyone have an AI setup for offline matches they like the most? I pretty much only play against AI and I'm looking for interesting team compositions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VerdantServant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment