• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology is my favourite farming simulator!

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology is my favourite farming simulator!


    Age of Mythology is my favourite farming simulator!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Working my way through the Original Age of Mythology Campaign! Greeks Stage 4 - A Fine Plan

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    [HELP] How can my S.O. play AoM online (without risking his computer)?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Greetings, everyone!

    My S.O. is a huge fan of Age of Mythology and he's recently asked me if I knew how he could play it with some friends, but I have literally no idea as to how he can set up a LAN connection or anything of the sort.

    From what I've gathered while checking out this server and YouTube, some people use 3rd party programs (I think they're called that, at least) like Voobly and GameRanger. The thing is, I'm not certain whether or not they're 100% safe.

    Would you guys please let me know what's the safest method for him to play his favorite game online?

    Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/purranormalactivity3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment