• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Age of Mythology Returning player looking for Players to teach me to play Competitively.

    Age of Mythology Returning player looking for Players to teach me to play Competitively.


    Returning player looking for Players to teach me to play Competitively.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Favourite god is Gaia, is there anyone with good experience with this god able to give me some good advice to help carve my way into glory. As some insight I played the campaigns endlessly growing up. I'm 25 now and haven't played since I was probably 9/10 years old. I can only beat Intermediate bots which is useless I know but I would like to improve and become a good player as I have found a new love for this game as an adult and would be so fun to play again.

    submitted by /u/EasyTherePal
    [link] [comments]

    Volt vs Striker - 40$ Deathmatch Tournament Finals

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment