• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Age of Mythology Volt vs Grandmonster - 40$ DM Tournament Semifinals

    Age of Mythology Volt vs Grandmonster - 40$ DM Tournament Semifinals


    Volt vs Grandmonster - 40$ DM Tournament Semifinals

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Which personality bot attacks the least?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I like playing chill and casually, but this attacker personality is so crazy and maniac. I

    submitted by /u/SosaNorway
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install new AI scripts in Age of Mythology The Titans?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    After years of playing Age of Mythology and its expansion, I only recently discovered that the game also supported new scripting AI. I got interested in "notonecta glauce" AI and downloaded the compressed file, but I don't know how I can install and use it.

    The ZIP file comes with a folder and 2 other files. Should I just extract the folder or just the files inside this folder to some specific folder?

    submitted by /u/vitor_stwr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment