• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Age of Mythology Those Egyptians are up to something

    Age of Mythology Those Egyptians are up to something


    Those Egyptians are up to something

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    What happens when you command a Lazer Bear to move while playing on Lightning with the god power Great Journey and the cheat LETS GO! NOW! activated.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Windows 10 does not open AoM Expansion

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Just bought a new HP core i5 laptop, and installed my AoM Expansion edition. But when I go to load it I get a quick blue loading circle and then nothing happens. I have looked at a few guides regarding adjustment the resolution manually and deleting some objects. I do not have the objects to delete and I have added the xres=640 yres=480 to the path, but I am getting the same error. Am I skipping a step here? Or is there another way around this? Thank guys - can't wait to play!

    submitted by /u/novapants
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new computer! Yayy. Where should I get AoM to play online with maximum amount of players? Steam?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Also I heard about a new Chinese civilization? Interesting I suppose.

    But yes, looking to bring back some old memories!!

    submitted by /u/MasterHorus333
    [link] [comments]

    Tale of the Dragon expansion

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Anyone else sorta feel like it was kinda a rip off?

    After AoM popped up on Steam, and introducing the new features like day cycles and the new DLC, i personally feel like they actually lessened the game...

    its either cause of my vivid dislike for steam or my love of AoM, or even both, but the way they reused the same portraits and minorly edited character models, it seems like they made the game less amazing as what it used to be...

    Any other thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/RavenMasher70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment