• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Age of Mythology Chimera Sounds

    Age of Mythology Chimera Sounds


    Chimera Sounds

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 98

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 99

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Did you guys played that game ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Did you guys played that game ?

    It's turn-based and reminds me a lot of Advance Wars. Not as great as the Titans/EE but still fun though.

    https://preview.redd.it/ce88zcfrjry51.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=224d2bd17c72d19c3f7bb47f0d23d5dbe9fe27e1

    submitted by /u/GWA1994
    [link] [comments]

    By all odds, I should have lost. I didn't though.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Help how do i win fast wonder/titan?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    im tired of this game

    every time i go queue ranked i drop another 100 rate

    my opponents keep doing rapid wonder and titan before i can even advance to 2nd age

    infact by the time i cast valor to harass with oracle my opponent is 70% on his titan gate and 5-1 tc somehow

    submitted by /u/snp4
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is with unit pathing on EE

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I was too noob and young to notice whether or not the unit pathing is totally jacked in the original AOT, but recently I've noticed more and more that units tend to just stop at the worst time in a big battle.

    The worst offenders is ragnorak heroes. Multiple times in the last week I've had the big battle begin, and I box them and right click and they just stand there while chariots rain hell on them. Keep right clicking either to move or attack and they sort of stop-go-stop like a shuffle until I start boxing smaller groups in the front and individually moving portions of the army. By this time I see a dozen heroic souls rising to the heavens without having done shit.

    Other cases that happened tonight are when raiding, if they are slightly (not fully) path blocked in one certain direction by my own units, my army just goes back and forth as I right click. No guys, I dont want you to run into the tight space between the manor and woods. I'm clicking on the other side of the woods to go around. It's not a matter of walling or that i am clicking in the direction of the pathblock area, they just sort of find themselves there and die. I ended up in the same situation later in the same game and started having to delete my own houses so they could run through to safety, not even close to a full path block either. Just waiting for their friends to catch up then can't seem to walk around a couple houses while in formation.

    I doubt this is fixable in anyway, but its really tough as norse because you constantly have to hit and run to keep your paper units alive, then this happens and it throws the whole game. Maybe I am clicking too much, maybe I am just asking too much of my army.

    submitted by /u/anomie89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment