• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Age of Mythology Greek culture with Japanese buildings, and two special units :D

    Age of Mythology Greek culture with Japanese buildings, and two special units :D


    Greek culture with Japanese buildings, and two special units :D

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    What do you call a 2 hours long game in which you picked Artemis ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    A very long time of wishing you picked Hephaistos

    submitted by /u/EXTRAVAGANT_COMMENT
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Mythology 2

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    The 6 Advantages of Cloud Computing

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Can someone please explain how to install the "Jesus 2.0" and "Barbarian Unit" Mods?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    The "Jesus 2.0" Mod (https://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=10855) has a Readme that says:

    make a backup protox.txt copy or cut this text to protox

    copy all textures in textures and the icons in icons

    hell vs heaven

    add hell and heaven units Jesus heaven archer heaven hoplite flying angel

    satane fallen angels hell hoplite hell archer

    The downloaded zip file has a file called protox.txt I interpret the Readme to mean that you should make a copy of the protox file that is already on your computer and then copy the text found in the Download's protox file and then paste that text in your comptuer's protox file. I have the CD version like I believe this Mod was made for, but my computer does not already have a protox file, so I am confused. What am I supposed to backup, the protox file that comes with the downloaded zip? What text am I supposed to copy, the lines above starting with hell vs. heaven?

    The Barbarian Unit Mod (https://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2682) has a file called Barbarian of Germania (0KB), a folder called Barbarian with a Sword that contains "barbarian of germania_anim.txt", and a 2 KB file called "Barbarian of Germania.txt" that begins:

    unit id="x" name="Barbarian of Germania" I don't know where to put all these files. The Readme file doesn't explain them.

    submitted by /u/rako17
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play the "Colosseum - Soundtrack" in a Random Map? Where is the LTA folder?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    FIRST: M0nTy PyTh0n posted the "Colosseum - Soundtrack" MP3 file in the Heaven Games database (https://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3821). His instructions say:

    You can also replace some music files of the AOM music with it: >Look in the directory of your AOM game (I assume "C:" is your >drive where AOM is installed): Example for AOM: C:/.../Age of Mythology/sound/music/ or for AOMTT: C:/.../Age of Mythology/sound/xpack/xmusic/

    I have the AOM CD version and posted his MP3 file in both of those sound folder places, and I even tried removing the music files that came with those two folder locations. For instance, sound/music folder has several mini folders.

    Yet unfortunately the soundtrack does not play when I load a Random Map. There is simply no music at all. I am thinking that maybe I need to edit a Data file somewhere that would tell the game to play this file whenever it runs a Random Map.

    What should I do if I want that soundtrack MP3 file to be the 1st or 2nd song that plays when I load a Random Map?

    SECOND: The directions for the cinematic scenario Armageddon (https://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=10218) say: "Put the sound file Halo(Orchestral_Halo_Theme) in the Sound the Lta Folder." Where is that exactly? There is no "LTA folder" in my Age of Mythology/sound folder.

    So I put it into my Age of Mythology/sound folder, but the song didn't play. I guess that this is the wrong folder.

    submitted by /u/rako17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment