• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 100

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 100


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 100

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    On occasion of reaching 100 parts of u/Jerarddude's meme series

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:04 PM PST

    About to do 1v12... Any suggestions for a god?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Random crashes + crash from a specific saved game...any suggestions!?!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I downloaded the classic game from Steam for a good hit of nostalgia but got mroe than that. I love it! Which is why it is especially annoying that the game crahses so frequently without any error message. But I was able to keep going, as I would just save the campaign every 5 minutes - so when the crahses did come I could just load my saved game.

    But now as I go to load my saved game it crashes just as the loading screen fills up...

    any ideas?

    I've set my resolution to my monitor in launch options and have tried to splashart fix suggested on steam forums with no success..

    submitted by /u/Vegetable-Hat-6551
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic problem

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Hi, i recently reinstalled Age of mythology, the steam edition. Now i remember in one of the old Cd version i had back in the days, there was an option to switch between hd graphics and low graphics, but it's not present in the steam version. I can see that during the campaign game cinematics, Arkantos Aiax and friends have the HD model, togheter with Hoplits looking all cool in their silverlike armor. But once cinematic is over it all goes back to old Lara breast graphics. Any help please?

    submitted by /u/LadyLunaArtemis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment