• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Age of Mythology since this is a thing we're doing now

    Age of Mythology since this is a thing we're doing now


    since this is a thing we're doing now

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 25

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Age of Empires III Definitive Edition

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    New age of mythology games

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I used to play Age of Mythology a lot, but haven't in a few years. Is the expansion with the Chinese units any good and are more expansions planned with other cultures like Aztec, Indian and Babylonian?

    submitted by /u/AyeWhatsUpMane
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting Age of Mythology to run on Win10 using old CD

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I have my old Age of Mythology CDs and I am trying to get it to run on Windows 10. I have looked at the video pinned in this subreddit and tons of other how-tos online and nothing seems to work, or even describe the issue I am having.

    When I try to start the game, nothing happens. If I run as administrator I get a pop up asking if I want to allow the app to make changes. Then nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed.

    Is this just a general issue with using the CD version and I need to find it online somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Mozes247365
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment