• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Age of Mythology This was a new one to me

    Age of Mythology This was a new one to me


    This was a new one to me

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Prostagma

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    What god is most similar to the zerg playstyle from sc2?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I played aom for years then left to play sc2 and fell in love, I am back and wondering who is similar if anyone.

    submitted by /u/emonster7777
    [link] [comments]

    General tips for improving micro?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    This pertains more to battles. i've been noticing that attack move doesn't always work well, in large battles I see a lot of my troops moving around aimlessly trying to target something else instead of attacking the nearest target, giving the opponent a lot of free hits. I wish there was an automatic command that made troops prioritise against enemies which are counters.

    submitted by /u/lqku
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of switching to Chinese!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Why do none of the experts play Chinese? I know there myth units look cartoony but I never see them in ranked play and feel like shaking things up. What is the most competitive Chinese God? What are there strengths? Raiding, rushing, how is there late game? Would appreciate any info/advice on this mysterious unknown civilization!!

    submitted by /u/Divinebliss7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment