• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Age of Mythology Hey-o. When I have a caravan trail established but then I take a further TC, how do I most efficiently change routes?

    Age of Mythology Hey-o. When I have a caravan trail established but then I take a further TC, how do I most efficiently change routes?


    Hey-o. When I have a caravan trail established but then I take a further TC, how do I most efficiently change routes?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    It seems like I can either select all my caravans and redirect them or build a new market opposite my newly acquired territory. How do I know which is appropriate (or am I missing another option)?

    Thanks! Just trying to optimize the transition.

    submitted by /u/searchingthesilence
    [link] [comments]

    Do the new extended edition patches invalidate all old recorded games on older patches?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    And if so, is there a way that I can still view old recorded games on older patches?

    submitted by /u/inquilinekea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment