• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Age of Mythology NO MORE "NO Titans Setting????

    Age of Mythology NO MORE "NO Titans Setting????


    NO MORE "NO Titans Setting????

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I don't know if it is just me but has anyone noticed since the last update, setting up a game with the "No Titan" setting doesn't work anymore??

    submitted by /u/SlapABoob99
    [link] [comments]

    Changes to the God Hel ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Is it just me or since when did Hel went from having all of the giants to just the fire giant ?

    Edit : Problem solved. A mod changed Hels powers so only fire giants could be trained.It also made changes to other norse god powers and the units that could be trained.Offending mod has been removed.

    submitted by /u/Kadak3supreme
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys use mods?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Where's a good place to get mods for this game? I'm looking for something like an unlimited pop so my friend and I can make large armies.

    submitted by /u/Nemshi354
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment