• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Age of Mythology Most important/useful hotkeys?

    Age of Mythology Most important/useful hotkeys?


    Most important/useful hotkeys?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I used to play AoM a lot when I was a pre-teen (9 to 14 years old aprox.) and I always played with mouse only. Now that I'm adult I bought the extended edition on Steam, and found out players prefer to use hotkeys mostly. I've read some about it, but the amount of hotkeys is insanely big to remember them all at once for me. So I think starting with the most important ones is better.

    So yeah, which hotkeys are the most important and useful to get started? I guess , and . are some of them? (cycling idle villagers and military units)

    submitted by /u/ElPequenoDuende
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute noob, I lose to Moderate Bots. What can I do to improve?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I've read up on a few guides, and usually try to play Greek (either hades or Zeus). I beat the easy campaign and didn't really struggle, but I'm getting smashed in 1v1s against computers. I autoqueue vills and try to set up economy while advancing to classical and taking , but I end up getting smashed when my opponent rushes. Should I prioritize walls and towers more? Or should I build and spam military units as soon as I hit classical? Rushing to heroic doesn't seem to work. Pls halp

    submitted by /u/kneecompanyfoodplace
    [link] [comments]

    Client Randomly Closing After 2.8

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I'm not sure why, but randomly my game will crash when playing games since 2.8. There's no error message or lag, just the client immediately closes without warning. I have been playing EE since the start of this year without any problems previously - only after 2.8 did I start to notice this.

    Has anybody else had this happen to them, or know what could be causing it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Leinadarcher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment