• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Age of Mythology Hello I’m quite new to age and I have a question, is there a meta if yes what is it

    Age of Mythology Hello I’m quite new to age and I have a question, is there a meta if yes what is it


    Hello I’m quite new to age and I have a question, is there a meta if yes what is it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    These goddamn Centaur Polemarchs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Is there a good strategy against Greek player who rush your villagers with centaurs? I've only come up walling off any key choke points and training heroes, but they outrun absolutely everything and two shot your villagers.

    So any tips or tricks?

    submitted by /u/M0rtimus13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment