• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Age of Mythology Mom can I get Age of Mythology?

    Age of Mythology Mom can I get Age of Mythology?


    Mom can I get Age of Mythology?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I am trying to remember an AoM obsessed celebrity

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I once read about someone famous who plays AoM with his wife every day as a kind of tradition. I can't remember who it was, but I remember it seemed funny to me at the time. From what I remember, the publication was very serious and just mentioned it in passing, so I think it was profiling the person. Also, I think it was someone I did not expected to play games, so like an older politician maybe?
    I've been googling for a while and still have no idea. Please, help me in my quest to remember something no one else cares about.

    submitted by /u/IronMetri
    [link] [comments]

    Eggy Dock/Water Imbal. Solution proposal: Reduce Eggy dock HP by at least half.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    At the high level, the strat on water is to spam docks. At 50 gold per dock, what a steal, why wouldn't you. It makes Anatolia nearly impossible to beat Eggy becuase the docks act like watchtowers on a narrow strip. Mediterranean is 2nd worse, and the strat still works on midgard. As Greek or Norse, your tempted to attack docks with land units, but it takes forever. If the dock HP was reduced dramatically, it would seem to be a minimal change, with a reasonably fair outcome. Also, if the docks are so damn cheap, might as well make their strength reflect the value that you pay for them.

    I explored other ideas like increasing the cost etc. Maybe that's necessary as well or in the alternative. However, I was wondering what you all thought about the HP solution.

    submitted by /u/FactCheck1212
    [link] [comments]

    How to select ALL Ragnarok??

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Is it possible to select all Ragnaroks after using the god power or is it possible to select all military units? Is a hotkey needed? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Divinebliss7
    [link] [comments]

    Best Visual Mods

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    All my friends just bought this on steam. What are the best mods to make the game look better. Thank you for your input!

    submitted by /u/Thunar13
    [link] [comments]

    Story Behind Age of Mythology's "N. D. Nile"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Chinese strategy and best major/minor gods?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Learning to play chinese vs the AI (titan) and I keep losing, have only beaten norse so far. I saw comments that fire lances and vermilion birds are OP but they must be outdated because they do not feel very strong. There doesn't seem to be any unit that projects the power of a war elephant or a zeus hoplite.

    for the classical age, chang'e seems the best compared to the others for her human unit improvements. the myth unit is also pretty tanky.

    submitted by /u/lqku
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment