• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Age of Mythology Wtf is this hack? He resigned and the game took me instead.

    Age of Mythology Wtf is this hack? He resigned and the game took me instead.


    Wtf is this hack? He resigned and the game took me instead.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Age of Mythology mod for 0 A.D.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    As someone who can't really play this game anymore since the old computer that I had broke down, pretty much the only way that I can sort of contribute to this community is by sh+tposting, hence the "I'm Into You" meme that I made earlier this week (https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeofMythology/comments/holc4u/age_of_mythology_but_jennifer_lopez_joined_the/).

    I found an open source standalone game, which was derived from an Age of Empires mod, called 0AD. The game itself, while still in development, seems to be getting updates pretty frequently despite the decrease in Youtube videos and let's plays covering this topic since 2017. Ngl, the soundtrack is kind of amazing.
    https://play0ad.com

    Also, there seemed to have been a community that emerged last year that attempted to make an Age of Mythology mod for 0AD.
    https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25291-a-mythology%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BFmod-%EF%BB%BFf%EF%BB%BFor%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF0-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BFad/&tab=comments#comment-367808

    Given it has been years or even decades since Age of Mythology has been released and that there seems to be somewhat of a decline in RTS games similar to the "Age of" franchise, I want to hear your thoughts on this.

    I'm personally going to download 0AD and give it a go myself to see the learning curve, gameplay, etc.

    submitted by /u/johnlime3301
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 Rated 1700 AOM:EE Kronos vs Isis Oasis - Got any tips?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment