• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Age of Mythology "tHeY'Re cRoCoDiLeS, nOt aLy-gAe-tOuRs"

    Age of Mythology "tHeY'Re cRoCoDiLeS, nOt aLy-gAe-tOuRs"


    "tHeY'Re cRoCoDiLeS, nOt aLy-gAe-tOuRs"

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Dealing with Pausing?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey not a huge deal but I'm curious is there any way for an opponent (i.e. me here) to unpause a game or do anything about someone who just gets salty when losing and pauses indefinitely in the hopes you will quit out?

    I've had it happen a few times where I'm close to winning and someone just pauses and leaves. This was on EE all the times so as far as I know there are no mods or anything to report such conduct to. I don't mind losing 15 rating or whatever but its annoying to feel good about countering their strategy one second and "lose" the next second

    submitted by /u/lleaf33
    [link] [comments]

    Ra vs Odin/Thor on Land Maps

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I am looking for advice on what to do as Ra when versing Thor/Odin on land maps. I am a decently experienced player, let's say 1700-1750ish Voobly, so I am looking for advice for that kind of level.

    I think the main strategy I am struggling to deal with is the 2-3 tc, Frost, Ragnarok at 13 minutes with full Bronze strategy. I feel like Ra doesn't have the push power to stop or delay it significantly. I can't seem to raid them very well once they research tower upgrade + throw down a hillfort near a large gold mine. Frost is a real problem too, even if I have managed to secure a 2nd gold mine myself and managing to 'push', I just get Frosted and flanked pretty much.

    I guess I am just wondering if there is some 'Meta' that Ra has for dealing with Odin/Thor? I have tried pretty much every strategy in the book and nothing seems to feel effective at all. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Leinadarcher
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting design change to norse idea (ee)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I was thinking about how norse is so depending on hunt, and how op rag is, but how underpowered norse is without it (with loki as an exception). Anyways, I was thinking about how norse doesnt really have that great of wood units in classical, which is why theyre so hunt dependent.

    Then I was thinking about how bogsveigir is such a great addition to norse, and makes them so much better then on voobly. What if you gave norse bogsveigir in classical age, but nerfed ragnorok? Let me know if you guys think that would be a good idea, or if it sounds stupid. Probably wont happen, but interesting idea to talk about, it would really change the way norse is played imo.

    submitted by /u/Nelson_MD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment