• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Age of Mythology Where my Atlantean boys at

    Age of Mythology Where my Atlantean boys at


    Where my Atlantean boys at

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I've installed aom gold edition on my laptop after sooooo long but it's showing this error please halp

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Difficulty between medium and hard

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I've been doing random maps against the AI for a few days learning to play. I've found that Medium difficulty is way too easy and I crush the enemy no problem, and I'm struggling with Hard and getting crushed. Does anyone know if there's a way to make a difficulty in the middle of those two where I can practice, or a way where I can make medium difficulty tougher while I learn to play?

    submitted by /u/totomaya
    [link] [comments]

    Land Crisis - a RTS game under development

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Land Crisis - a RTS game under development

    https://preview.redd.it/p5qj6rvth6a41.png?width=1368&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d843b9746b8e30ae9d2104adbdf769a255bfb47

    Hello, RTS lovers.

    We (Cat Crate Games) are developing a new RTS game inspired by AoE, but with new units and mechanics.

    If you're interested in our project, join our community on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LandCrisis/

    We'll post daily news about the game development and discuss the game features with everybody.

    Thanks for your attention!

    submitted by /u/CatCrateGames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment