• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Age of Mythology The Game keeps suiciding

    Age of Mythology The Game keeps suiciding


    The Game keeps suiciding

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm playing the Extended Edition on steam and keep having a problem where my screen becomes completely inaccessible. Sometimes it's just pure black, and sometimes it's a bunch of lines across the screen running up and down. I love this game and want to play but it keeps crashing like this, and I could use some help. I have tried: -Uninstalling and reinstalling the game -Changing the games resolution -Verifying the properties of the game -updating my computer's drivers And I'm about to try running it in offline mode. If that works that lets me finish the campaigns at least, but it doesn't let me play with my friends. Does anyone here have any ideas of things I can do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/themage42
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the Trojan Wall map?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    TW is a map where teams are separated on both sides of a Trojan Wall, with one opening in the centre and players starting with max resources (more so than a normal Deathmatch map). What I really liked about that map is that it would shrink/grow depending on how many people were playing, compared to most scenarios (like an actual AoM map).
    I haven't seen this map pass since I started playing via Steam again.

    submitted by /u/Lobster-fart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment