• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Age of Mythology Loki’s Hersirs thought

    Age of Mythology Loki’s Hersirs thought


    Loki’s Hersirs thought

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I've been playing Loki a lot lately, having a great time with managing the hersir combat favor generation to summon big tasty mobs of myth units.

    In fact, playing Loki is one of the times when I get to use my favorite part of this game the most, myth units.

    Unfortunately, as much as I love them, I mostly get to see big mobs of Norse myth units. I'd love to figure out a way to mod in the Loki hersir summoning myth units ability to every other cultures heroes, priests immortals etc.

    Priests for example would have the same attacking favor generating mechanic, and then massing them and attacking would spawn Egyptian myth units when their requisite favor mark is hit.

    Does anyone know if this is possible or would be interested in this idea?

    submitted by /u/137thNemesis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment