• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Age of Mythology Unit armor against units that has bonus attack against

    Age of Mythology Unit armor against units that has bonus attack against


    Unit armor against units that has bonus attack against

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Someone knows how the armor works against units that has bonus against you? For an example: how a destroyer hack armor works against the throwing axeman 4x attack? Or myth unit armor against hero attacks?

    submitted by /u/donmatt146
    [link] [comments]

    Can I open a Random Map game in the map editor ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Let's say I start a game from Random Map, I choose Isis, choose my map, my enemies/AI setup, start the game, but for some reason I want add a river somewhere or sth else. Is there any way I can do that ?

    submitted by /u/hawkera_prime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment