• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Age of Mythology i've been playing for years and never found out about these scenarios before, they are amazing!

    Age of Mythology i've been playing for years and never found out about these scenarios before, they are amazing!


    i've been playing for years and never found out about these scenarios before, they are amazing!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Difficulty of the Titans Campaign

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    So I just picked up the game for the first time since I was a kid and have been really enjoying playing through the campaign. I play a decent amount of strategy games so I've been on titan and I have usually been able to get through most missions in at most 2 tries. I'm now on the first of the Atlantian missions and I honestly don't feel like it's possible. I'm getting slammed with huge armies, there's no resources nearby, I just don't see what I'm supposed to do. So far my best attempt has been building tons of towers in my little starting base and retreating to them each time there's a raid to try to actually build up an army. I managed to get every upgrade and pop-capped an army, then moved out to try to find the temple and got wiped out by three armies of norse. Is this normal? What is going on here?

    submitted by /u/Tarnarmour
    [link] [comments]

    Tips to Managing Villagers?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:32 PM PST

    Economy is everything in this game, but sometimes i find myself spending more than half the game moving villagers to different gold mines, new trees, building closer drop off bins, etc. What are some tips to managing villagers faster and more efficiently? Also, any tips to managing idle villagers other than remembering to check the tab on the top?

    submitted by /u/yallahayati
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for people to play with or an active clan

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Hello I'm a returning player just bought AoM off steam. Been trying to find some buddys who are active to practice 2v2/3v3 with because I've mostly been doing 1v1. I play every night last 3 weeks PST time zone. Looking to better my skills/understanding of the game and hit my goal of 1700... looking for good players who will help me learn. I'd say my real rank is around 1700 I know back during the CD days of mythology I was a mid 1700 although game has changed a ton. I am trying to find players around the same skill lvl, hopefully work on our skills together and come up with cool team strategies. Also I only play land maps sorry....

    submitted by /u/GrimRRsupersport
    [link] [comments]

    Did you play the Deathmatch mode back in the day? Are you interested in picking it up now perhaps? We host regular cash tournaments, and will help you get good at the game! Join us in the DM Discord

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    Fun fact: Immortal is the least intelligent unit in the game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Immortal uses ranged pierce attack againt Sentinels with 96% pierce armor.

    submitted by /u/AOM_Scout
    [link] [comments]

    The thing that makes me come back to this game is random maps

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Every "map" of one type is random and i love it.

    Seriously, how come this isnt the norm in RTS games? Reason i stopped playing DoWar, WCraft etc etc, is after a while you know the map by heart and all timings and expansion plans.

    J get that AoM is nothing too fancy, but that little bit of randomness makes it repayable much more.

    submitted by /u/Moanguspickard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment