• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Age of Mythology Started a new random game against 3 AI. Saw this on the side of the screen. Anyone know what this is? I’ve never noticed this before

    Age of Mythology Started a new random game against 3 AI. Saw this on the side of the screen. Anyone know what this is? I’ve never noticed this before


    Started a new random game against 3 AI. Saw this on the side of the screen. Anyone know what this is? I’ve never noticed this before

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Please make me a good player xd

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Honesly , im tired of losin online anybody willing to help me get better? Im kinda new to this game .

    submitted by /u/Hihellonewname
    [link] [comments]

    villagers in each resource

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    I watched some EE videos and in EE you can see how many villagers you got in each resource is that possible to do in AoM titan?

    submitted by /u/rhyms101
    [link] [comments]

    My friends are going to LAN party with AoM, is there any way for me to join with a Macbook?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/galleria_suit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment