• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Age of Mythology Me when I scout with my goats

    Age of Mythology Me when I scout with my goats


    Me when I scout with my goats

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Age of Mythology Quiz - Fall of the Trident Mythology

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Returning player looking for some advice

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I'm playing a lot of team games with my buddies and im looking for some tipps. When i played as hades, i always had those archers that lasted me from the early game to the late game to defend early aggression.

    As Ra, my strategy is going for 2 tc camels, but im having a difficult time defending early rushes. One game, i got hit right before i got my 2 fortresses ready to start pumping camels. The barracks units from ra seem really shitty, but i guess i have no other choice but to go for them?

    What are the best strategies for Ra in general?

    whats the best resource for strategy and tipps? Any guides out there?

    Thank you and prostagma

    submitted by /u/ludis-
    [link] [comments]

    Sequel need to show more gods

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    If this game ever gets a sequel I hope we see more than 1 or 2 gods in the campaign.

    submitted by /u/jacksaint2016
    [link] [comments]

    Kids when parents enter their rooms.... :D

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    P.O.V.: you did what you shouldn't, and you break the map (basically what I said) -I love to break apart any map I got in my hands-

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    How often do you go back and start the main campaigns from scratch?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I have it on my MacBook Pro so I don't play online anymore, but I go back through on Titan difficulty every 6 months or so I'd say. Not necessarily to complete it start to finish (though that can happen sometimes) but I like picking at certain campaign missions again and trying different strategies.

    submitted by /u/Ashyatom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment