• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Age of Mythology Moderate too easy but on Hard I get my butt whooped

    Age of Mythology Moderate too easy but on Hard I get my butt whooped


    Moderate too easy but on Hard I get my butt whooped

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Pretty self-explanatory.

    Moderate is too easy for me but I get my butt-whooped every time on Hard. I have no idea how even within 15 minutes of playing the AI has 3 settlements and sends raiding parties every 3 minutes?

    I wish there was some kind of in-between mode where they would attack you and it would be moderate so it's a least a little fun rather than a curb-stomping from either my end or AI destroying me.

    I have no idea how to beat AI on hard.

    submitted by /u/BjornReborn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment