• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 258

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 258


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 258

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Need Help

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Loved AOM since I was a little kid just brought it again recently and I'm getting crushed in online games looking for a tutor to teach me to play.

    submitted by /u/TheHomelessChef
    [link] [comments]

    Saving in multiplayer/ranked

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    So can someone explain the save functionality in multiplayer/ranked? I see people do it in videos sometimes, and I recently even had someone playing a ranked game ask me if I knew how to do it. All I could say is no.

    Now it seems like something I should probably understand.

    submitted by /u/GoogleDoesEvilNow
    [link] [comments]

    Civil War: Atlantean City Episode 6 | Age Of Mythology

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Can't play AOM anymore :(

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Ever since I built my computer last November, I have been unable to play AOM extended edition. Everytime I go to launch the game on steam, the startup menu comes up as normal, I hit play and the game launches, but before I even get to a loading screen, it goes black and crashes. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I checked the integrity of the game files through steam, and was told that everything was in order. I even downloaded it on another computer and the same thing happened. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening.

    If someone has any idea what I should do to try to fix the problem, I would be incredibly grateful.

    submitted by /u/riptide0480
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment