• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Age of Mythology Finna Grab a Second TC 😳

    Age of Mythology Finna Grab a Second TC ��


    Finna Grab a Second TC ��

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    So, it takes about 30 minutes but you can clear all the temples before getting to the settlement. Have fun

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    What i think i look like when i hold a bat on my shoulder

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    They did he like that.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    If he just left him on Atlantis they would have succeeded in Greece.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    How Can I Win VS Norse Rush?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    All is in the title, I play Poseidon and I'm never able to handle Norse Rush, I don't know, it seems like it's impossible...

    Am I too low?

    Cheers,

    submitted by /u/60prieres
    [link] [comments]

    Land of AOM

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Chapter 16 - Good Advice from the Original Age of Mythology Campaign: Fall of the Trident!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Question: Does the Titans or the Extended Edition have more custom campaign mods?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I haven't played AoM or AoMx in well over a decade. Tried the Chinese campaign twice, uninstalled after 2 levels.

    After putting in nearly a thousand hours in the more beloved AoE2DE, I feel like revisiting Mythology. AoE2DE has a rich and diverse custom campaign scene, I was wondering if Mythology had the same. If so, whether I should get on the vintage Titans version or the *cringes* Extended Edition.

    Isvoli.

    submitted by /u/nilluminator
    [link] [comments]

    How to generate a map in editor with fixed positions for teams?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    For example, in River Styx, allies are supposed to start on the same island. However, when I try to create a new map, I can't set the diplomacy until after the map is created. This leads to the creation of a map in which all the players are on separate islands. How can I create a map where teammates have fixed positions, such that, for example, all teammates would start on the same island in Team Migration?

    submitted by /u/hankrasbud
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Chinese monks heal instead of trying to convert units?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Exactly what the title says. How do I get my monks to prioritize healing, instead of wasting time trying to convert a unit? I am about to stop making monks at all, and treat the Chinese as if they have no healers, because for all intents and purposes they do not have COMBAT healers, they have OOC healers. Granted, mobile OOC healing is better than Greek "Healing Temples" when I take that path, but monks are totally inferior to Egyptian priests if they don't ever heal in combat because they are too busy failing to convert a unit before my infantry shreds it.

    Actual Monk quote (IMO): "Oh look, that cavalry is down to 10% or less hit points, and is inside my healing range. Better convert the enemy unit that is killing it, even though the cavalry is gonna die before I finish."

    submitted by /u/moontwenty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment