• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Age of Mythology I made a 7-player map of Europe, I hope you have fun on it!

    Age of Mythology I made a 7-player map of Europe, I hope you have fun on it!


    I made a 7-player map of Europe, I hope you have fun on it!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    New LoME mod update: "The Deserts of Mordor", adds new tilesets and maps

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    how do i counter zeus centaur strangle as odin

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    hersirs can't chase for shit, cav can't chase for shit and get 1 shot, walls do nothing as zeus just send 2 hoplites and wall gone, especially on an open map like savanna, just take it up the ass and resign?

    submitted by /u/AdditionalAd6287
    [link] [comments]

    Any good fortress maps?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I noticed a lot of "Europe" maps on this sub recently and wondered if there are any good maps where you defend a nice beautiful frotress from enemies? It's kinda been my dream since i was a kid playing AoM to have big defences, kinda like a "Troy" scenario :)

    submitted by /u/andrijacg
    [link] [comments]

    Murmillo (Hero) vs Every Myth Unit | Age of Mythology Extended Edition

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    GRAND FINALS - EE Legends of Tomorrow I

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, today we will start the Grand Finals series Bo5 of the EE Legends of Tomorrow I tournament!! Thank you for all the support and feedback we have gotten throughout the tournament. (coached by) Jayyyred (IamShadowfax) vs LeoSixthnation (IamBoit) -----> 16:00 GMT Sunday (Today) May 9 streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/dmquinta

    submitted by /u/anomie89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment