• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Age of Mythology EE Legends of Tomorrow I: Semifinals

    Age of Mythology EE Legends of Tomorrow I: Semifinals


    EE Legends of Tomorrow I: Semifinals

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Hey u/everyone tomorrow we will start the second round (semifinals) of the EE Legends of Tomorrow I tournament. The first round had many exciting games and half of the matches were forced to go to a game 3! Please see the scheduled times for the next round games!! If you want any updates to matches, players, coaches, and the bracket join the discord at https://discord.gg/9RnTwtuRCR

    (coached by)

    Ron Paul (Swissboi) vs LeoSixthnation (IamBoit) -----> 14:00 GMT Friday May 7 streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/lundberg__

    Jayyyred (IamShadowfax) vs Lost Goat (Lundberg_) -----> 21:00 GMT Saturday May 8 streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/dmquinta

    If you are interested in watching the recorded game or twitch shoutcasts you can check them out at https://discord.gg/hA7VxNjeEv. Or If you want a summary of the games you can check out the write up of the first round.

    submitted by /u/anomie89
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting inconsistent patches every time I load the game.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I'm playing through all the campaigns on Titan, and it went great for Fall of the Trident. As soon as I started playing Titans it can't decide what version I'm playing and switches back and forth. Are my priests supposed to be able to convert humans to minions or not? Are hydras supposed to have 800 HP or 1440?

    submitted by /u/Palerblunt
    [link] [comments]

    Any Mobile game that comes close to the experience of AoM?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    AoM Custom Scenario crashing shortly after loading

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I made a few custom maps for me and my brother to play on recently, and one of them is an 8 player 800x800 map. None of the other maps have any issues, but when I play this one, it loads and plays perfectly fine for about 20 seconds before causing the game to crash and send me back to my desktop with no error message. I didn't do anything crazy when I made this map, no triggers, I really just painted water, and added forests and placed all of the other objects needed for gameplay. Everything on the map is Gaia (not set to a team) except for a town center for each player. I have the diplomacy set to reflect the teams, as well as the player's major gods, and AI vs Human. I didn't do anything drastically different than my other maps so I'm confused as to why this one crashes after a few seconds. Any help would be huge

    submitted by /u/Ground-Important
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment