• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 173

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 173


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 173

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Best place to read about strategy?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I'm somewhat new to this game and been enjoying it with my friends. They are much better than me but I'm hoping to find some resources that can dive into how to play Zeus more successfully.

    Since this is an older game it's been hard finding up to date strategy and discussion. Where do you guys typically go to learn?

    submitted by /u/421k
    [link] [comments]

    Will voobly support extended edition in the future?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Or will it never happen?

    submitted by /u/lqku
    [link] [comments]

    how does one beat a 1vs1 titan mode AI?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    So I got good enough to beat 2vs1 on hard mode.... got my RR up from 1450 up to 1580... sometimes it gets back to 1600. Now I want to beat a 1vs1 titan computer but it is just insane!

    submitted by /u/Appius246
    [link] [comments]

    This game is amazing

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:03 AM PST

    I have extremely good memories which I think about when im bored, i think about the good times when I played this game and how fun it was, This is by far the most amazing game I have ever played in my life, I really hope it still stays the same forever, This might not be true and the game might change drastically but my memories wont change

    submitted by /u/Slashfan707
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment