• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Age of Mythology Another friendly AOM player treating me with courtesy and respect after an online game :P

    Age of Mythology Another friendly AOM player treating me with courtesy and respect after an online game :P


    Another friendly AOM player treating me with courtesy and respect after an online game :P

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 122

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Ok, how do i play this game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I can beat moderate computer but hard keeps crushing me. I can get to classical maybe like 30 seconds before them but then after that their score is higher and they just send raids. I try to build a building for fighting units immediately after advancing but it's never fast enough. By the time I get a few fighting units, they have reached my base and are harassing my villagers.

    Then after that, it just continues and my economy just lags further and further behind, and I never get a chance to strike back.

    I feel like I'm supposed to be raiding or something first, but I can't get to classical much faster than them. Also I don't understand how they have so many more villagers AND soldiers, when I already autoqueue villagers. And the thing is that usually my economy starts out ahead of theirs anyways, but they just manage to get more soldiers.

    Any basic tips? I feel like I'm losing my mind

    (always loved this game but used lots of cheats so I never learned to ACTUALLY play)

    submitted by /u/Jushirotoshiro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment