• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 53

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 53


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 53

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Norse Giants were created here

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 52

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Relative strengths of each civilization?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I'm curious as to the perceived relative strengths of each civilization and God in this game. I.e which side is considered undpowered, whos good at aggression, which civ or god is the late game team? Who's considered 'the best' roughly speaking?

    submitted by /u/DazedBees
    [link] [comments]

    Help with workshop mods not appearing ingame.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    So hey, I'm having a problem with mods from the workshop not showing up. No matter what I do, the list won't add anything past 50 mods. I've tried redownloading them, restarting steam, etc, but nothing seems to work. This is specificially a problem with UMC, as it has like 30 mods in all and I can for some reason only get 9 to show up in my game.

    submitted by /u/Uncommonality
    [link] [comments]

    The "performance warning" yellow text in the lobby needs to be removed.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I get kicked from nearly every lobby because of that fucking message even when my connection shows green and my in game TT/UT is fine. The message is a fucking meaningless thing that scares people away because "hurr durr wifi bad"

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment