• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Age of Mythology I haven’t played this game in a long time any advice

    Age of Mythology I haven’t played this game in a long time any advice


    I haven’t played this game in a long time any advice

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    It's been years since I played this game and when I played multiplayer I thought I was doing good until i got attacked and then decided to resign and saw he pretty much had 90% of the land taken when i just reached heroic age 😂 pathetic right? I'm a big hades fan cause of the gastraphetes and the higher hit points of buildings. Any advice on what to do? I probably didn't have enough villagers (about 40)which is why my process was so much slower? You guys tell me

    submitted by /u/classicmusclecar
    [link] [comments]

    What are the beste Egyptian units ?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    And does anyone have a good guide for egypts ?

    Thanks in Advance :)

    submitted by /u/ilovetrucks369
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming some DM games!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment