• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 6

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 6


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Is Blue Crystal Shard really the worst relic?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I was watching some old aom games and I noticed the commentator recurringly mentions that blue crystal shard is the worst relic in the game. I am not sure if he's being sarcastic, 5% wood/gold gather rates seems better than nothing, if not better than +2 scout line of sight.

    submitted by /u/lqku
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese buildings look so cool in AOM :D

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Is the lag lower with LAN-softwares like Voobly or Hamachi?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been playing AoM Online with my friends for the last weeks, and we're having a blast.

    Our main problem is that, even with good computers and internet connection, the game has micro-lags all the time; it's definitely not smooth like any modern game.

    I've heard that this problem gets better if we use a LAN software like Voobly or Hamachi. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/felipebarroz
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes in main menu

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [[Solved]]

    I deleted everything related to AoM and my Gf sent me her AoM Game files which I put in C/SteamLibrary/Steamapps/common. After that, I unplugged my LAN-cable and let the game start without internet. Thats it! ^ Thanks for the help!

    {Whenever I press on the "online" button, the game instantly crashes to the desktop, without any error message.

    I have the "Tale of the dragon DLC" installed And when I check the integrity of the game files, it always shows that two are corrupted. After that, it downloads these files but the problem still isnt solved.

    Thanks in advance! }

    submitted by /u/Tekator99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment