• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 184

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 184


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 184

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Game not working

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I downloaded this game from steam a couple of weeks ago, and started playing. Then one day the game crashed when I tried to open the options menu, and now when I try to start it I get a message that it has stopped working and it shuts down. I've tried deleting it and redownloading to no avail. Can anyone here help?

    submitted by /u/MrTrue12
    [link] [comments]

    The hotkeys are pretty bad.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Not sure if this has been spoken about much, but I have been playing AoE2 Definitive Edition lately just praying for an AoM remaster and I came back to AoM recently and wow, HOW do people play this game with the mess of default hotkeys? I attempted to turn them qwerty but just ended up with a bunch of conflicting keys. Does anybody have a fix? I'm hoping they amend this with the eventual addition of AoM: DE

    submitted by /u/Carthargo_Nova
    [link] [comments]

    When the Girl has bigger cojones than you :P

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Scarab VS Behemoth: Who is Stronger? | Age Of Mythology

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    150 Champion Ulfsark vs 75 Champion Axeman

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment