• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Age of Mythology What's with the online?

    Age of Mythology What's with the online?


    What's with the online?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I remember back in the day this game had tons of cool scenarios that people were always playing. Those are still there it seems, but now there's just supremacy matches everywhere. That was literally the best part of online! I don't understand people sometimes.

    submitted by /u/Gaius21
    [link] [comments]

    How to install on Mac from steam

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I am trying to download the game onto my MacBook Air. I found online that I should be able to If I download wine, which I did. but in steam the install button is just greyed out sinse I have a Mac and won't let me even attempt to install. Is there any way around this? do you need the CD to install on Mac?

    submitted by /u/Garry-The-Snail
    [link] [comments]

    The strongest Chinese myth unit | Test & Score video

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Cheat while cheats are disabled

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Is there anyway to cheat on an online match on the EE steam version while the match was set not to allow cheats? I had a couple matches today and there's absolutely no way those guys were not cheating their way to victory although I was the host and set the matches to no cheats allowed.

    submitted by /u/murkomarko
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest possible mythic timing?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    What is the fastest possible time you can reach mythic in 1v1 on any of the standard maps?

    submitted by /u/Grand_JudgeAUK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment