• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Age of Mythology What is the approximate voobly rating for a player who can defeat Hard AI/Titan AI?

    Age of Mythology What is the approximate voobly rating for a player who can defeat Hard AI/Titan AI?


    What is the approximate voobly rating for a player who can defeat Hard AI/Titan AI?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I understand that regular games are quite different from playing against the computer, but what would you estimate to be the rating for people who have a moderate grasp of the game?

    submitted by /u/lqku
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I'm just to slow

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    After playing through the campaign after a while of not playing the game, I've been interested on playing matches online or with the AI. However I feel like I struggle to stablish a economy quickly and create an army. I usually get stuck in the classical age for lack of resources and without an army, and get overun with the enemy army, which usually can get to the heroic age easily. There are guides or tips that I can follow? I play with the AI in moderate btw.

    submitted by /u/theje1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Steam Age of Mythology crashing?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi everybody. Sorry in advance if there's any formatting issues-- first time poster and I'm on mobile.

    Anyway, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with this glitch. I'm a casual player and had been playing AoM every couple weeks, but then about a month ago, the game stopped working for me. It will open, show a black loading screen for a few seconds, then crash. I don't get any error messages, the game just closes and returns to my steam screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling steam, playing in offline mode, not using the launcher, and adjusting the screen resolution. I'm not particularly computer savvy, so I've kinda reached the end of my rope, but if anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

    I have an HP laptop running Windows 10.

    submitted by /u/musicalclick
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Gastraphetes really have these attack bonuses?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    According to this site, it has x2.5 against infantry, heroes and myth units (without Beast Slayer). It doesn't sound right. Do you know if it's true?

    submitted by /u/_Barna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment