• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Age of Mythology Is this a bug? atty hero murmillo doesn't do bonus damage against set animals?

    Age of Mythology Is this a bug? atty hero murmillo doesn't do bonus damage against set animals?


    Is this a bug? atty hero murmillo doesn't do bonus damage against set animals?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteCorrectPotPhilosoraptor

    We noticed this in a game, where a few aurocs beat hero murmillo, we playtested it and it doesn't appear to do any bonus damage to the set animal. This can't be right? This is on 2.8 patch

    submitted by /u/Nelson_MD
    [link] [comments]

    Egypt campaign bug?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm replaying the campaign because pandemic. I just entered the egyptian part of the story and I noticed that there are no banners for selecting heroes or inactive villagers. This is annoying, specially the villager part, because it takes me a while to notice if they're just standing there. Has this happened to anyone else? Can I fix it?

    I think it's important to point out that said banners work in every other game mode, and in the Greek part of the campaign.

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit: I'll leave this opened in case someone else faces this issue. I restarted the game 3 times and after the last one the banners appeared again. I don't know how or why but that's what worked.

    submitted by /u/Nayirg
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing minor gods.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    The choice of a minor god is not a minor decision, mainly due to their favors and mythic units. However, some of them give you a good favor but a bad mythic unit or vice-versa. Additionally, there are some technologies and bonuses associated. What minor gods do you think are the best and why? Which of them do you think are the worst? And what are situational or good in some cases but bad in most situations?

    submitted by /u/Corsican_Pirate
    [link] [comments]

    Dying to plan online on a Mac!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I've found downloads online, but none of them function with multiplayer. Anyone know a solution other than buying a PC?

    submitted by /u/klotes
    [link] [comments]

    Random map opponent defaults

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make a default preset for custom opponents on random map? That is choose the default number of opponents and their team and tactic instead of it going back to 1v1 with the other 10 teams closed every time

    submitted by /u/revamp44
    [link] [comments]

    Balancing economy/military and villager placement

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've been playing AoM with my friends since quarantine and although I'm generally good at RTS, my friends kick my ass in The early game and usually take me out. Late game i can beat them easily

    I think my biggest issue is how I delegate villagers early game and then not knowing when to build military instead. I play two main people: Zues and Isis. Please tear down my strat and make me feel bad and help me be better:

    Start of game: -use all food to max out on villagers -build granary -get maximum population without building a house before I upgrade (so 15 villagers)

    Zeus:

    -I get 6 on food, then any new villager goes on wood (mostly)/food/gold. By the end of the first age. I have 8 food, 4 wood 2 gold (scout is 1)

    -once upgraded I focus all my wood on farms. And one house. Then I build more villagers.

    -upgrade gathering

    -I then get 14 food, 9 wood, 8 gold, 3 favor/builders in villagers while doing small military

    -build up my military, focus on upgrading and building my units

    -tier 3, still working on military

    Then I die

    Isis:

    -7 villagers on food then focus mostly on gold

    -10 food and 6 on gold before I upgrade

    -in the meantime, I have villagers build farms with leftover gold

    Tier 2

    • spam more villagers. I want 14 food, 10 gold, 5 wood, 2 builders

    -focus on building up a bit of military - have builders make 4 houses and then favor

    -then I start focusing on military and upgrading.

    Then I usually die

    submitted by /u/First_Recommendation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment