• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Age of Mythology When you were meant to be an AoM player.... my license plate

    Age of Mythology When you were meant to be an AoM player.... my license plate


    When you were meant to be an AoM player.... my license plate

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Extended edition and Tale of the Dragon are on sale on steam right now.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Voobly AOM Titans Download

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I used to play AOM a few years ago and now I want to try to play it online so I downloaded voobly and I can't seem to figure out how do I download the game or where I can find it, I found the update aomx103 but there's no link for download for the standalone version, I mean there's only the update but no game Can anybody send me a link to download aom for voobly?

    submitted by /u/vodron
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the easiest major god?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Who is the major god which:

    - Has least APM requirements (I.E. probably not Norse because of moving ox carts, probably not Egyptian because of moving your empowerment, Greek/Chinese are not a problem for me on villagers so Atlantean is not necessarily the answer)

    - Has the least changing build order

    - Not interested in cheese, I'm trying to learn the game very well, so Krushing is out, I don't want a Zeus or Loki all-in. I don't necessarily need a fast mythic build, but something which can fight at all stages of the game.

    submitted by /u/kittyjoker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment