• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Age of Mythology Axemen in the mythic age with Horus.

    Age of Mythology Axemen in the mythic age with Horus.


    Axemen in the mythic age with Horus.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I have a problem. Mighold units have no counter to hoplites, ulfsark ect since all the "front line" is calvary. The best strat seems to be shootem with chariots before they cause too many casualties.

    I would love to mix my front line with some axemen to balance out military but the overwhelming opinion online seems to be "skip the infantry in mythic"

    Does going horus make infantry playable again in mythic?

    submitted by /u/Jonny9744
    [link] [comments]

    Basic PVP guides, whats to do best?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I played a lot of Online over the last few weeks

    Sadly i am not able to improve myself that much. I need guidance to do so. i mainly play egypt, mostly Ra or Set

    I see people going for like 100 Villagers before they go anywhere close to military, i see other people just rushing into second age...

    I dont know what to do, what are the first upgrades you usually make, how many do you focus on economy, do you have any guides for me? I either get nuked in the early game, or im not fast enough into the late game...

    i love the game, i love the pvp in it, its super cool and i really want to perform better.

    submitted by /u/LordNowis1171
    [link] [comments]

    Pharaoh and priests empower rates for RA

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking into see if it's worth it to empower early.I know there have been some updates (nerfs to RA) and can't find accurate data to justify spending on priests early. Is there a website where it shows RA stats after all the updates?

    submitted by /u/puzzleheadedleader6
    [link] [comments]

    Bo 5 Challenge for #1 DM against Yoshi

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment