• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Age of Mythology How long does it take to git gud?

    Age of Mythology How long does it take to git gud?


    How long does it take to git gud?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I notice most of the players have played for many years, even the 1600+ ones (voobly). It is kind of discouraging. How long would you say it would take to reach 1650-1700 on voobly?

    submitted by /u/nickyjkim
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do as Odin?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I basically up classical and spam ulfs, raid and pressure but then I get crushed by eggy or greek lategame.

    What am I supposed to do instead? I feel like I'm not supposed to win vs eggy.

    submitted by /u/LordAntares
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment