• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Age of Mythology Game Won't Run - Windows 10

    Age of Mythology Game Won't Run - Windows 10


    Game Won't Run - Windows 10

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I'm sure this issue has come up many times but I'm going to post this anyways.

    I have AOM + Titans on disk freshly installed and it won't run. It won't even bring up the play menu unless i go into my files and click setup. After which, nothing happens.

    I've tried running as admin, nothing.

    I've changed the compatibility to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and checked "Run this program as an admin" with no changes.

    I'm just looking to play the campaign for nostalgia.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Muthoth
    [link] [comments]

    Winner's Finals - 200$ February 2020 DM Tournament - FengChu vs Nakamura

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    copying triggers/trigger settings from one scenario to another?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/roscomatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment