• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Age of Mythology Age of Empires Online would work really well as a base for a Mythology mod

    Age of Mythology Age of Empires Online would work really well as a base for a Mythology mod


    Age of Empires Online would work really well as a base for a Mythology mod

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    AOE Online runs on an updated BANG! Engine the same engine that ran AOM and AOE3.

    It already has the races like the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Norse. All the devs have to do is literally add a mythology mod to the game.

    Give it UI improvements, balancing, Gods, God powers, myth units and real campaigns it could serve as a really good starting point for a AOM DE.

    submitted by /u/areelperson
    [link] [comments]

    Isis build for a noob?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I wanna try eggy, they seem pretty easy and straighforward. I like Isis because of the cheap upgrades and monuments.

    When I search for a build, I only see a 1 TC fast heroic build. I seem to notice that most people nowadays go 2 TCs into a semi fast heroic. I like that more because it cuts down on the long TC idle time with 1 TC.

    So basically, is there a build that plays Isis exactly like set, only faster? Should I do it? Should I go Set instead? Why?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LordAntares
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment