• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Age of Mythology Was asked to post a model from the board game so have a troll

    Age of Mythology Was asked to post a model from the board game so have a troll


    Was asked to post a model from the board game so have a troll

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Worked on this army all game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/AecrtX2

    This is a game I played with my girlfriend against two hard AI last night. Had an army of 9 centaur, 8 full hp 5 headed hydra, 9 gold collosi, the four greek heroes, and four medics.

    This is right before I attacked my opponents main base. Made an honorary ceasefire as a tribute for all the villagers and soldiers that sacrificed their lives to my hydra.

    My girlfriend brought in some reinforcements from the back with a bunch of catapults. When it was all said and done, I only lost three medics (I actually think two were lost somewhere on the map, and one died). I also took my opponents relics for good measure :)

    submitted by /u/_GodOfThunder
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Assistance

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Hello! So, I have played the old Age of Mythology game for almost 20 years, but I recently upgraded to the Steam EE during the current sale. I enjoy it quite a bit, and I recently came across the Workshop for the game. I'm familiar with modding, but not AoM in particular. Anyone have a really good mod setup or know of good mods that's willing to share? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mstokes74
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an online community ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Hey guys, been creeping this group for a while now. I use to play aom in my younger days and was wondering which edition do most people play now and if there is a online rating (Elo) system still available. I havnt played since the titans edition. Thanks for all the help.

    submitted by /u/fabered
    [link] [comments]

    Visible mini map colors mod for Age of Mythology Vanilla and Titans(Gameranger and Voobly compatible).

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Hagrit vs FengChu BO 3 - 200$ DM Tournament

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:48 PM PST

    EE Showdown Grand Finals LIVE NOW link in post $50

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    www.twitch.tv/themanalord

    Grandmonster Odin v Mmoze Oranos for $50

    just waiting for game 1 to finish off stream

    submitted by /u/TheManaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Why was the map HIGHLAND kicked out of the random maps competitive pool ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I remembered seeing pro players like the Mista or Magyar play on Highland, but right now on steam the map has been removed from "random maps" and on voobly I havent seen any video of boit or chrono Jj casting pro 1v1 on Highland. Why is it the case ? I liked that map and I feel like only 3 water maps (medit, anatolia and midgard) in the competitive map pool isnt enough !

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Safe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment