• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Age of Mythology How do I get economic upgrades for the Chinese?

    Age of Mythology How do I get economic upgrades for the Chinese?


    How do I get economic upgrades for the Chinese?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Is there a way to make TC's and relics bigger on mimimap?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Minimum villagers before 1st age

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    So I've been playing age of mythology since 2010 somewhat casually(got absolutely destroyed in multiplayer multiple times so I sticked to hard bots together with my brother). Recently wanted to get to know a bit more in depth about the usual strategy of others so I saw a lot of people spam villagers before age 1. How do you balance out villager spam with the age process?

    I mainly play hades and Kronos so some basic strategies is also welcome 😅

    submitted by /u/Carrymy8ss
    [link] [comments]

    Fox vs FengChu (Volt) Bo 3 from the 200$ DM Tournament

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment