• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology greek themed minecraft base me and my friend are building in survival

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology greek themed minecraft base me and my friend are building in survival


    Age of Mythology greek themed minecraft base me and my friend are building in survival

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    How the prostagma do you beat Atlanteans?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I can't do it. Every time they come in at like 30 seconds with 6 automatons and 600 turmas. What are you supposed to do about that?

    submitted by /u/arealperson012
    [link] [comments]

    How should I help break it? Whenever we make progress we're cut down immediately and vice versa. Would taking a flanking maneuver work? The only other pass is open but enemy AI is sending out patrols that could choke up my forces and leave my allies fighting 3 vs 4.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    She Was Brave

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment