• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Age of Mythology My favorite AOM quote

    Age of Mythology My favorite AOM quote


    My favorite AOM quote

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:47 AM PST

    Friendly reminder that the Bronze God Power can be used on fishing ships, causing enemy fisher ships to get distracted, thereby reducing your enemies food gathering rate dramatically.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Some Tips ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    So I jumped into the game again after some years and praticed to get better since I never knew that theres actually an active community here (awesome)

    My favourite Civ used to be egyptians so I really enjoy playing Set so far and after 2 days of some training I almost always destroy the AI on hard without water ...

    My question is now what little tricks do some of you guys have in order to advance from a medium player to a good one ?

    The autoqueue function is insaneley useful and I train to shortcut my buildings and important Units

    But are there less obvious Tips for me to make use of ? Especially for Set or Egyptians in general ? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/SomeSmoothMovement
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment