• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Age of Mythology I have a problem, no one else has :( (Screenshots Included)

    Age of Mythology I have a problem, no one else has :( (Screenshots Included)


    I have a problem, no one else has :( (Screenshots Included)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    I have a problem, no one else has :( (Screenshots Included)

    Guys My Game looks really choppy and unpolished. See those meteor impacts. They are black and textures are missing, I guess. It makes a transparent orb around the impact which obscures the things behind it. Also see where land meets water, it makes a sharp edge, as much as I remember, this wasn't an issue in the old AoM. also, see Healing Spring's fountain, the water is black, It seems like.... Some feature is missing from my game or computer. This is not a problem with other tho, I have seen others playing online and theirs looks fine :( frost looks wierd and transparent, not like it used to look in the old AoM. please help guys..

    I am running patch 2.7.4... I have addressed these previously as well, but Nothing works. I have reinstalled the game 2 times, I have verified file integrity, but nope. doesn't works.

    Specs:

    Core i3 3110M @ 2.4Ghz

    6GB RAM

    AMD 8670M 1GB

    Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

    See the Dirt Animation is Black and looks not right.

    The sharp edge where land meets water

    Healing Spring's water is transparent black. This was not issue in old AoM

    See where the meteor hits the ground it makes this weird obscuring orb around it. Definitely, there is some texture problem or rendering problem, but I am not able to figure out.

    Here as well.

    See the impact is black and is absolutely horrible to look at.

    submitted by /u/manuthisguy
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best civilisation in the game over all?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment