• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Age of Mythology AoMEE $35 1v1 Tournament

    Age of Mythology AoMEE $35 1v1 Tournament


    AoMEE $35 1v1 Tournament

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Has anybody created a god mod yet?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    I was screwing around in editor and was just thinking about how fun it'd be to set loose Athena on a city and let her destroy everything, but unfortunately she has no attacking animations. That alone would be a pretty cool mod, but taking that a step further and adding all the major and some minor gods as playable AI would be incredible. Imagine Zeus battling Hades or Poseidon. Has nobody thought about this or done this? Maybe it's harder than I'm imagining it to be.

    submitted by /u/Aerodynamicaorta
    [link] [comments]

    GAIA LUSH HELP

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I have played opponents who build barracks around my forward TC, and the lush prevents me from building on that TC. How do I counter this? Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/interesting5698
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment