• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Age of Mythology Thanks to help from the people in this subreddit, I beat Nu Wa on hard!

    Age of Mythology Thanks to help from the people in this subreddit, I beat Nu Wa on hard!


    Thanks to help from the people in this subreddit, I beat Nu Wa on hard!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I ended up not using siege units like Petrobolos and Helepolis, but I did spam Hetairoi on the other town centers and at the market. I nearly lost because he built a Titan, but I was able to manipulate the AI by just kiting the titan with ships in order to easily kill the titan. I was having a hard time when peasants would keep building town centers, but then I realized all I had to do was station a few soldiers to slaughter any peasants dumb enough to go near a town center.

    When I got to postgame, the Nu Wa AI still had almost 2 times the resources I had. It was so satisfying seeing the resources be useless because she had no more buildings.

    submitted by /u/Extreme-Tactician
    [link] [comments]

    Zeus vs Hades on Hard

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Any tips on beating Hades with Zeus on hard. They seem to melt my army down and upgrade so quick. Even with cavalry lol.

    submitted by /u/lospollosakhis
    [link] [comments]

    Kimo vs Rapl - $100 Meta Plays Monthly Tournament #1 - Semifinals

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Which looks better visually? Age of Mythology Extended Edition or the original version?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment